Stampa is seeking a communications professional
We’re looking for a talented new team member to support the further growth of our business in Belgium. With a strong team working from offices in Amsterdam, London and Brussels, we offer a dynamic, creative and international work environment.
Stampa is seeking an energetic and proactive colleague with a talent for writing and editing – ideally you have a background in business journalism – and the desire and drive to help build our business in Belgium. Previous experience in PR/corporate communications is obviously a plus.
Our new colleague will be based in Brussels and work closely with colleagues in Amsterdam and London. As Stampa advises a wide range of clients (predominantly in the financial sector, media, energy and FMCG), we are seeking a flexible person who combines broad knowledge with the curiosity and ability to dig deeper into complex topics.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Good contacts in Belgian media and business
- Ability to generate good ideas that appeal to journalists
- Excellent writing style (for news articles, opinion pieces, columns, press releases, etc.) and ability to ‘translate’ complex topics into clear, engaging texts
- Strong interest in current affairs and business
- Flexibility to interact with diverse clients in a variety of industries and sectors
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm, self-motivation and the willingness to work with colleagues in Brussels, Amsterdam and London
- Native Dutch, French or English skills, with excellent command of the other two languages
- Skills in project management and good grounding in standard IT and office software
Your role includes:
- Advising clients on PR/international communications/content strategies across diverse channels
- Generating coverage of our clients in general, financial and trade media
- Devising, writing and distributing press releases and similar content
- Developing and pitching story ideas to journalists, maintaining strong media contacts
- Creating news and feature stories, columns and other content based on client input
- Identifying, creating and building new business contacts and opportunities
We are looking for an Account Director/Senior Account Manager for 38 hours a week. Part-time is also an option.
Stampa is a corporate communications and content agency with an experienced team of mainly former financial journalists. Our spectrum of services includes financial and investor communications; media relations and strategy; media and presentation training; crisis and issues communication; employee and change communications; strategic writing; online and social media; media monitoring; CSR communications; and interim staff.
Stampa has an 18-strong team in the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. For more information, contact us at email@example.com, or call us on +31 20 404 26 30.