Stampa to present webinar on corporate newsrooms in January
Multinationals are increasingly looking to manage their content flow by adopting professional editorial processes and techniques. Stampa directors James Curtis and Abigail Levene will discuss the why, what and how of ‘corporate newsrooms’ in a live webinar with Newsweaver on 25 January 2017.
James and Abigail, both former journalists, will explain the benefits, challenges and logistics of bringing the disciplines of the newsroom into the corporate setting. The webinar is organised by internal communications software company Newsweaver.
The session will be full of tips and tricks gained from Stampa’s experience in advising companies on content strategies and implementing those strategies. It will cover areas including:
- Why multinationals need to build a newsroom, for internal and external communications
- How to run a news-gathering operation across your company
- How to think like a journalist and editor when handling content
- How clear editorial roles can help resolve disagreement over content decisions
- Journalistic tips for creating news and features that will grab and retain attention
Update 27/01/2017: Here’s a recording from the webinar, as well as a link to the PDF of the slides.